Tuesday, March 27, 2012

PT mama

So Leo is eager to let the cat out of the bag. No - it's not baby news. I got a part time job! It basically fell out of the sky and landed in my lap. I applied for some jobs on Thursday to see what was out there. Friday morning I got a call for a part time payroll admin gig. They scheduled me for an interview at 1:00 that day. I went with an open mind but not expecting anything. I interviewed with who would be my boss, a few co-workers, a company executive and took a tour. After an hour and a half, stunned, I walked out with an offer letter. After much debate last weekend and trying to make a square fit into a circle Leo and I decided it was manageable and a good opportunity. So Monday I will go to work part time from 9-2. I'm so happy this means I still get to be a part time stay at home mom. I won't feel like I'm missing important events, practices, or quality time! So wish me luck as I divide and conquer the best of both worlds!

No comments: