Monday, March 26, 2012

Crawling!

Naomi started crawling last week!  Huge milestone!  She looks so cute and tiny moving around on the floor.  But she crawls with focus and determination.  Mostly to get to her brothers toys.  Just yesterday morning Noah and Julian were playing on the living room floor with Legos.  I was sitting with them and Naomi was intent on crawling to get the little pieces.  Noah and I kept Naomi and the Legos at a safe distance from each other.  But she never stopped trying.  I don't think the boys have any idea what they are in store for with a crawling baby.  Hope they are ready!




I just looked up when the boys started crawling.  Noah was 6.5 month and Julian was 8 months.  No wonder she seems so tiny every time I watch her playing on the floor, she just turned 6 months old!  

No comments: