Saturday, March 17, 2012

One of those days

Out shopping with the kids today. No easy feat. And we had to go to a plethora of grocery stores for specific items. Staples first. Disaster. Screaming, crying. My kids totally can't control the volume of their voices. Next up Costco. Another nightmare. We are in line to check out and Noah and Julian are screaming to go into the pre-built storage shed on display to see the leprechaun. Ok maybe I might have told the he was in there. So that was my bad. But they wouldn't let up. Poor young couple behind us. We probably scared them out of having kids. I had a funny vision and busted out laughing. Then I told Leo that I was imagining us in a commercial with a neon sign blinking above us saying "Use contraception folks!" Off to Safeway, wish us luck.

No comments: