Thursday, March 1, 2012

Outfit Of The Day

Bet you thought I forgot didn't you?  Well I didn't.  And I took this picture at 7:55 am but was running around from 8 am to 3:30 pm.  Then I was making dinner.  Then I was cleaning up dinner.  Then I was putting the kids to bed and dealing with all that entails (teeth brushing, flossing, potty, drinks, stories, tucking in, kissing, re-tucking in).  And now - just now, do I get to post Naomi's Outfit Of The Day. Isn't it cute? It's a homemade gift from her Aunt Vita, given to her as a baptism gift. Very sweet. And I always appreciate these types of items because they are adorable keepsakes.  I'd also like to say she rocked the heck out of this cape and beanie!


Beanie - baptism gift
Cape - baptism gift
White long sleeved onesie with flower decals on the wrist - hand-me-down from Jaeda Lovely
Pants - part of a 3 piece fleece set, Costco, $10

No comments: