Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Baby Food Fail

My baby girl does not like broccoli.  I wanted to try sweet potato or yams for her first veggie, but I didn't go to the store and all I had at home was broccoli.  So that's what she got.  I'm sure you can tell from my tone of voice writing that she didn't care for it.  We tried it out last night and she was a good sport but after 2 bites she started making faces.  Eventually she refused to eat any more. I tried again at lunch time today, but mixed a little bit with rice cereal.  It was the same result.  A couple bites, a couple faces.  Regardless here are the pictures.


steamed broccoli

in the baby bullet

pureed broccoli

pureed broccoli

3 containers worth plus a little extra for the first taste

here we go...

she was posing

she didn't hate it, yet

she was a good sport and had a few bites before refusing more

No comments: