Thursday, April 14, 2011

Mood Swings

Oh hormones...you got the best of me last night.  If you could please give me a small break it would be greatly appreciated.  Leo took it like a champ.  He left me alone and didn't try to continue any arguments when I was feeling irritated.  He swiftly took charge and helped with the kids when he saw I was getting overwhelmed.  And when I had a melt-down from comparing myself now to pictures of myself from 10 years ago he reassured me that I was beautiful and gave me a place on his shoulder to cry.  I have to admit, even though it's like a parent telling their child they are cool (or whatever they are wanting to hear), it still felt good.


You're the best babe...love you.

2002
2010
 


1 comment:

Sheelagh said...

Oh boy! I have been THERE! Sorry you are at that point. Not fun at all, but it too shall pass and it sound like you have the very most important thing in life....a wonderful partner who loves you and knows just what you need, when you need it, and how to act quickly to get it to you! Awesome! You are so very blessed because the hormones will come and go, but these husbands will be here for us for a lifetime!!