Friday, April 29, 2011

Happy Birthday Leo

Today is Leo's birthday.  Every day since I met him 10 years ago I've been grateful that he is in my life.  He is my best friend and confidant.  He's been my partner in crime and knight in shining armor.  We've shared good times and survived a few that are debatable.  Had lots of laughs and a few tears (on my end).  Made new friends and visited lots of places.  Made absolutely adorable children that we both cherish to no end, and have grown a few grey hairs along the road.  But I've loved every minute of it all!


I look forward to continuing to grow our family, take on challenges, and enjoy what every day has to offer with him.  So here's to a loving husband and fantastic father... I couldn't have asked for a more perfect match!

Happy wishes Leo.  

No comments: