Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Sibling Fun

I know the time is coming.  My kids are going to be hiding in a room, whispering plans, in cahoots against me.  But I'm happy about it.  The kids are always so happy to play together.  Noah and Julian will be playing with blocks on the floor and Naomi will crawl over to play with them.  They get irritated when she takes their toys, but you can hear in their voices that they really aren't that annoyed.  And they never try to take the toys away from her.  When Noah and Julian are wrestling Naomi get equally excited and starts bouncing on her knees laughing.  She will throw herself at them in an attempt to wrestle - they let her.  It turns into a bouncing, giggling mass of kids.  I love my kids.  














1 comment:

SCarlino said...

Absolutely love that photo shoot! Your kids are adorable and way too cute together. Enjoy Mama!!