Saturday, March 19, 2011

My baby is 5


5 years ago Noah was born and Leo & I were the happiest parents we could be.  He was a cheerful baby, full of smiles and giggles.  He used to make the sweetest cooing noise and it's something I will never forget.  

In the last 5 years Noah has treated us to so much joy.  Watching him grow and develop into an enthusiastic & charismatic young boy has been wonderful.  He loves to dance and will bust a move to any fun music he hears.  He is a capturing story teller, and can weave an intricate tale.  He loves his little brother endlessly and is very caring with him.  He is a social butterfly like his daddy.  He can sit and "read" books endlessly like his mommy.  He is extremely bright and curious at the same time.


Noah, your smile brightens my day and your laugh makes my heart happy.  I love you so much and am thankful everyday that you are mine.  Happy birthday baby!






No comments: