Sunday, March 13, 2011

Baby Dreams

I had my first baby dream last night.  It was pretty normal considering some of my past baby dreams.  When I was pregnant with Noah I had dreams of giving birth to a puppy and a lizard.  When I was pregnant with Julian I dreamt he was born a little red-headed girl.  Go figure.

This dream was mild in comparison.  I was at the hospital and I just had the baby.  It was a boy.  Leo didn't make it in time to see the birth, and was still MIA.  I wasn't mad, I just figured he was getting Noah & Julian settled in with my parents.  I was happy that it was a boy and remember remarking to a doctor that we wouldn't have to buy anything.

Clearly I can derive nothing from my dreams as I would currently be mother to a menagerie of pets and a daughter right now.  So I will keep on wondering and thinking up names for both genders until April rolls around and I find out.

Just for show, here are baby pictures of Noah & Julian...no puppy, no lizard, no little girl.  Just healthy baby boys.
Noah
Julian

No comments: