Monday, April 16, 2012

Neglectful

I've done an awful job at keeping you informed on Tesauro life.  Here is an update.


Leo (almost 37):
  • Working working working for the man (the man is himself)
  • Having troubles breathing because of allergies and pollops in his nose - keep your fingers crossed he can avoid surgery
  • Enjoying watching the Giants on tv
Jen (almost 33):
  • Working part time as a Payroll & HR Admin
  • Thinking about starting to use my friend as a trainer again to get in shape
  • Obsessively swapping and purchasing nail polish with new friends around the world (seriously)
  • Enjoying the time I still get to spend with my kids in the afternoon
Noah (just turned 6):
  • Happy to be back at school after a week off 
  • Finished basketball - started baseball 
  • Still impressing us with his reading ability
  • Little gamer (video games)
Julian (3 1/2):
  • Dressing himself in wonderfully clashing outfits
  • Going to start Pre-school for a short while before summer break
  • Still loves Buzz Lightyear - but now loves Ghostbusters equally as much
  • Playing baseball
  • Very creative at building things with Legos
Naomi (almost 7 months):
  • Crawling
  • Sitting up on her own
  • Pulling herself up to standing
  • Eating: rice cereal, carrots, broccoli, sweet potatoes

Thanks for checking in on us!

1 comment:

JCW said...

I love your cute family! The nail polish obsession of yours is awesome, I recently discovered butter nail polish and love them all. My house and hair could be a mess but if my nails look good I feel kind of put together : ) XOXO