Monday, April 30, 2012

Julian is a Preschooler!

Today Julian started preschool!  All weekend he talked and talked about how he wanted to go to school.  He loves dropping off and picking up Noah from school and visiting with Mrs. Martin.  So he was beside himself with excitement when I told him he was going to have his own teacher and go to school too!  Fortunately it is at Noah's elementary school, actually just a building over from Noah's class.  Julian lead the way after we dropped Noah off, I signed him in, we put his belongings in his cubby and he was off to the Lego table to play.  His room is full of fun things to do…paint, floam-type foam, play dough, books, pretend play, and the playground!  There are silk worms and a guinea pig in his class too.  He was all smiles when I left him to go to work.  


When I got back to pick him up in the afternoon he was sitting in the circle waiting patiently with all the other kids.  He (and his teacher) told me he had a great day!  I got the run-down of his activities on our car ride home - circle time, stories, songs (ABC's), legos, art, and the playground.  Later Noah told me that they saw each other in passing and they were really happy to see each other!  


It was hard to get pictures…we were both so excited we were moving fast this morning!






No comments: