Friday, February 10, 2012

First Taste

I'm sure you guessed this was coming next.  Naomi had her first taste of baby food tonight!  Of course, she tried the brown rice cereal I slaved over for the past two days.  The way she reacted to it almost made me want to eat a spoonful, almost.  She was very gung-ho from the first liquidy bite.  I mean it was quite amusing.  She had a smile plastered on her face while she gobbled up the first bowlful.  I made her a second bowl and she excitedly waited as I stirred milk into the rice cereal to thin it out.  I know Naomi seems to be developing in leaps and bounds, but I never for a second expected her to be so ready for food.  She was over the moon in love with the rice cereal!  She liked it so much she was grabbing for my hand and the spoon every time it came within her arms reach.  And goodness she was making the cutest faces as she ate, and in no way am I biased about my daughters adorableness at all.  Without further adieu, here are the pictures of Naomi's first baby food experience.  
Hmm, what's this?

I'm intrigued and think I want more

bite #2

hello miss grabby hands

yummers

having too much fun!

good times with mommy and rice cereal

can't get enough

super happy baby food eater

As an afterthought, I was editing this post and scrolled through the pictures quickly.  It's funny how serious Naomi is in the beginning of the pictures and uber happy by the last one.

2 comments:

My Nail Polish Obsession said...

She is so happy, it is very contagious. She makes me smile.

Sheelagh said...

These are so cute! She is super happy to be eating like her big brothers I bet! That third kid gets big FAST as they try especially hard to be just like those bigger, smallish people in their house.