Tuesday, January 17, 2012

From the Mouths of Babes

Noah hit the nail on the head.  Back when I was pregnant and we didn't know what we were expecting I asked the boys what they thought.  Both Noah and Julian were positive the baby was a girl.  Noah gave some insight into why he thought this.  His rationale was simple...it's a girl because we need a sister to be a complete family.
I took this picture the other day and looking at it I can't help but think of what Noah said and just how right he was.  Noah and Julian adore Naomi, and are such wonderful big brothers to her.  Always wanting to help; get a diaper, a burp cloth, a toy, or just play with her... And Naomi adores them right back in her own cute smiley baby way.  My sweet little Squeaker really did make our family complete.  








1 comment:

Sheelagh said...

Oh my goodness! SOOOO cute! The picture and the thought straight from the little brother's mouth!