Tuesday, January 17, 2012

boys + wheels

Yesterday I took the kids to visit Gigi and Grandpa (my Grandparents - the kids Great Grandparents).  They live at the end of a court that is never too busy.  For some reason I have never thought to load up the kids bikes and trikes and scooters in the car when I head over to visit - until yesterday.  Noah hadn't practiced riding his bike in a long time and I didn't want him to forget how to do it.  So what better time to practice than while visiting family - then he could show off a little too!  I think it's safe to say he has the hang of it and is an official bike rider.  


Julian didn't want to bring his little bike, but did choose the razor scooter to ride around on.  He's actually really good on it and also gets a little show-boaty himself.  He lifts his push-off leg so he is just cruising, zig-zagging around and he even went off the ramp Grandpa built a few times!  Such a daredevil.  



No comments: