Tuesday, June 17, 2014

The Color Run

In the end of June Noah, my mom and I met up in downtown San Jose for the Color Run.  None of us had done it before and it was such a fun "fun run."  It's definitely something I want to do again and it made me want to try other fun runs in the area.  Noah did a great job keeping up with me and my mom and had plenty of energy to run up and down curbs and in and out of people the entire time.  He only asked to walk once for the whole 5K, color me impressed!

Nice and clean before the run started

Yay, we found grandma!



runners getting ready



coming up to our first color...BLUE!




Next color, purple!


Haha!  Get him!






My favorite...yellow!



second most popular color was pink





we made it to the finish line




time to party

yeah, we party with unicorns

Noah loved the music

slighlty ridiculous go-pros




after the run...nice and dirty

No comments: