Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Kindergarten "Graduation"

Today Noah's class had a celebration for finishing Kindergarten.  It was a sweet little program, the kids sang for us and gave the parents memory books with drawn pictures about the things they liked this year (what they had for lunch, family, teacher, etc).  Mrs. Martin handed out potted plants to the parents that helped throughout the year, I got one - yay!  It took all my effort to not cry because I was tearing up through the whole thing.  As if the singing wasn't adorable enough, there were 2 video montages after.  Then all the Kindergarten classes walked over to the local park and had a play-day and pizza picnic.  Such a fun day.  I'm so proud of Noah, he had a wonderful year and was so lucky to have such an amazing and caring teacher.   Thank you Mrs. Martin!












Here is the video of the kids singing…and I'm teary again!  FYI it's almost 5 minutes long.  






No comments: